 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4555
Re: Finished! Quadro Assembly Carousel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:01:51 GMT

"Guido Heunen" <heunen@esrf.fr> wrote in message

Iain,

Do you have a .dat file available of your neat machine. I would like to
understand more of the mechanisms you used.

If you mean like, one of those MLCAD or LDRAW files, no I don't. I've
fiddled around a little bit with that program but not enough to understand
how to connect bricks properly at angles and keep everything lined up.

    Iain