 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4481
Re: Finished! Quadro Assembly Carousel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 12:08:27 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message

http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/quadro/quadro.html

Oh My Goodness!!  Was that ever fun to watch!
You never cease to inspire me--the Delta 'bot at the last competitoin was
beautiful to watch, and so is this!
Iain, Keep up the great work!

Thanks everyone for all your coments :)

    Iain