 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4478
Re: Finished! Quadro Assembly Carousel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 03:09:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/quadro/quadro.html

This was tonight's project. My first marble project in a long time! Includes
a video, and lots of pictures. Enjoy!

   Iain

Iain, I have to add my congratulations for this project!

I have worked on many real-world carousel assembly machines, including one
that assembles 35mm film casettes and one for firearm cartridges.  You sure
have captured the appearance of a carousel assembler!

You did that in under four hours?  What will you make when you get serious?

Keep up the good work!!!

Jerry