 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4471
Re: Finished! Quadro Assembly Carousel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 03:31:06 GMT

Whoa! Great piece of work, Iain. Nobody does this better than you. You are
the marble king! The movie shows a very smooth operation. I don't see any
"flying marbles". Very well engineered and fun to watch. BTW your
presentation is very professional.

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Iain Hendry" <militaryduckjock@rogers.com> wrote in message
http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/quadro/quadro.html

This was tonight's project. My first marble project in a long time! • Includes
a video, and lots of pictures. Enjoy!

    Iain