 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4450
Re: Aw crap.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 12:51:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:

Or that the power plant on it (which burns Megablocks, of course)
doesn't
have proper ABS scrubbers installed.

You know what really bothered me? On CNN they were talking about some
nuclear warfare nonsense. But what bothered me is that while the comentator
was saying their bit, they were showing overhead shots of NUCLEAR GENERATION
STATIONS.

Sigh.

      Iain (who is *all* for Nuclear, Wind, Geothermal, Solar, Hydro and
Fuel Cell technology, and has been inside the pressure building of a
reactor, standing on a gantry over the heavy water tank, looking down at the
glowing reactor core some 9 metres below the surface of the water)