 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4444
Re: Aw crap.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 01:50:24 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

to take it off to suck up large stucco/drywall pieces.  Unfortunately a • 2x2
radar dish and a flower managed to fly off my layout and into the vacuum,
but I'll cut the bag open later.

I laughed so hard I just peed!

(Not really.)

    Iain