 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4449
Re: Aw crap.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 21:38:44 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

I had a bad day yesterday.  For many other reasons than just the one below,
but I came home, and the contractors installing the new (Velux!) skylights
had to saw open the drywall to fit them in:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/stucco.jpg

Needless to say I'm going to be doing a lot of cleaning alongside the
resumes and interviews.

Calum

Or the next train show's theme is 'Train 4 - Volcanic Dust' (or Nuclear
Fallout, but I didn't like that one)

We could say that Jeffs mountain is, in fact a volcano!  :)

Dave

Or that the power plant on it (which burns Megablocks, of course)
doesn't
have proper ABS scrubbers installed.

Jeff E