 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4362
4361  |  4363
Subject:
Sumo-Train Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 13:42:21 GMT

I was thinking this morning how cool it would be to have this kind of
competition.

Imagine this:

RCX controlled train...3 cars, first car would have the train motor (train
engine car), second car would have the RCX (coal car), and the third car
would have the mechanism to knock off your buddy's/competitor's train off
his/her tracks ("crane car")

Tracks would be generally parallel in a "large-size" double loop.
The tracks would not be "powered" only by the power in the RCX.

Points would be 20 points for knocking off the engine or crane car.  30
points (for increased difficulty, more tension and torque) for knocking off
the coal car.

So how does this sound for a future competition.
To me, it sounds like fun and generally not too complicated.

But who knows???
The only real problem with the game is that not everybody has train elements.
(I'd be willing to lend those without trains some components).

Ben