 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4321
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto in National Post!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 20:04:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
After reading about that crazy house, I understand why Lego designers come
up with ideas like this:
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfgal.jpg
Its a sad state of affairs.
Rob

I am in full agreement with you, Rob.

If TLC has been finding themselves in the red *and* they say they want to go
back to basics, this isn't it.

At least, imho ;)

OTOH, I have the Santa Fe engine, which, again, imho, is exactly what TLC's
all about.

So once again, I'm on the fence.  As long as they keep putting out the
Legends, and other stuff, I'll overlook Bionicle and this type of stuff.

Never thought I'd actually treat LEGO like a pot-luck dinner...

"Hmmmm, I like that--I'll take lots on my plate..."
"Ewww, I'll definitly skip that one...."

Tangent:

Love RTL in the news!!  Thanks Calum and Chris for keeping the Toronto LEGO
group going!

Dave