 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4310
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto in National Post!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 02:53:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
You CRASHED peach......

WHAT were you thinking!!!

:)

NOW where am i supposed to go when i need to see a picture of Dave or
Jeff's Face????

BTW the only "link" in the article was to YOUR page not RTL.  hrumph.

;)

D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!  Poor Peachy-Server!!!

Time to get the real "Mango" server (AKA Supercomputer) to help "little"
peachy handle the traffic....

He couldn't care less that the company has totally ignored his club's existence. "We don't represent Lego. We don't want to," he says.
"We once called up Lego Canada and invited them to our first robotics design contest." That was four years ago. "We still haven't heard
back."

This is an interesting paragraph.....

To me it shows you how little they actually do care about the Canadian
market.  Their target market is children, preferrably boys from 8 to 12.
And even before the drop in the loonie, they were very much in favor of
Americans over the Canadians...well, ever since they closed up shop in
Markham.......

My only beef about the article, is that it mentions that we meet regularly
at the library.  Well we meet regularly every 3 months or so there for a
major event, but the our club die-hards meet regularly at Mel's diner,
home of the Montreal Smoked Meat, the Big Baby (Breakfast), and (for
Chris' sake,) the Poutine.

Ben