 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4320
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto in National Post!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 04:55:24 GMT

After reading about that crazy house, I understand why Lego designers come
up with ideas like this:
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfgal.jpg
Its a sad state of affairs.
Rob