 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4062
Re: lego Insurance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:03:01 GMT

One thing I did think of, that I should get attached to my insurance is
coverage for shows or displays outside my home.  I don't know how well, if
at all, I'm covered for loss or damage at say the library.

I'm no expert at this though, and I have many of the same question you do.

Funny you should mention this.  The one thing BOTH company's said was
that under ANY option; and loss while outside the home is not covered.

SO, if you bring your multi hundred dollar robot to the games and it
walks away home insurance will not cover it.

:(

I guess for extra $$ that is something you could also purchase.

Chris
Pretend this says something funny