 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4061
Re: Video?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:50:28 GMT

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Iain,

I don't know if you guys are planning to make it to the coming Train Show
in Montreal, but in case you do, is there any possibility that you might
have the footage from the previous show in Montreal?

Yeah, it's still on MiniDV though. I started editing it like a week or two
after I got back. I got about a minute and a half done and realized I had
just shot way too much footage, and it was taking far too long for me to
razor the clips into managable chunks. The 20 mins of footage or whatever it
was was taking up an ungawdly amount of space on my HD and I was too tired
and lazy and blah blah blah point is no, there is no MonLUG train show video
from last time.

If someone else wants to edit it I could give/loan the tape to you...

    Iain