 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4044
4043  |  4045
Subject:
This place is dead because... (Was Re: lego Insurance)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 04:38:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
So, I get a bill In the mail from my home insurance company.

...Then I tell her about my "lego collection"
and how i think it has a high value.   The nice lady on the phone tells
me that to insure the lego for EXACT REPLACEMENT value, it will cost and
additional $150.  WHOA....

<snip>

Some questions to the Group:

<snip>

<snip... can't help with any of this insurance stuff-- sorry>

why is this place so dead?

It's so dead because you don't have us lowly outsiders here. :-)  But since it
is so dead, maybe you can answer me this:
I read in .ot-fun that one of you has a LEGO tattoo.  Through a private email I
managed to find out it is you!  And I was supplied links to the pictures-- but
guess what, they aren't working!  So I'm still wondering what it looks like (is
it the yellow letters on red?) and, well, I assume it is in a presentable
location or else I wouldn't have been given the link.  Hmm... at least I don't
*think* I would have (keeping in mind that this IS a family forum!).  And I
assume it is the only time the artist was ever asked to tattoo LEGO?

It occurs to me that a minifig might make a cute tattoo.

Maggie C. (the inquisitive one)