 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4039
Re: Sony's New Biped 'Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:56:45 GMT

Straight from the top of Sony Tower in Tokyo comes this press release on a
newly developed "entertainment robot" - the SDR-4X:
http://www.sony.co.jp/en/SonyInfo/News/Press/200203/02-0319E/

Ivan,

This link has a video: All I can say is WOW!!!!  towards the beginning
of the video there is a close up of the hand, and you can see the
fingers move.

This is just too incredible to describe.  it makes for some interesting
lego inspiration.

Chris
Pretend this says something funny