 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4038
Re: Sony's New Biped 'Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:17:14 GMT

I saw a quick segment on the News last night, I was amazed at the speed and
fluidity of the movements, once I get over how well it moves, I'm gonna go
look into the other aspects and funtions of the design.

The Future is here Folks.

Legomaster