 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4032
Re: Anybody there??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:53:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Phil Schilling writes:
Hi everybody, or should I say anybody?

It's been over 30 hours since anybody posted anything here.
Has the rtl decided what the next competition is and everybody is feverishly
building on there new robots?

Hi Phil,

I suspect that a vast majority of the local members of the group are
immensely busy with their work, school, etc. now... (I guess).

I, myself, have some things going on in the last couple days, and really
haven't found an excuse to post a lot, except a couple "me too posts".

Replying like that tends to get stale after a while, though.... :(

Anyways....I wouldn't call what I'm doing with lego "feverishly building"
but I have been doing some "routine housekeeping" stuff....like trying to
figure out what stuff I need to get next, writing another interesting
story, which I posted to my lego page, but won't really highlight it,
due to ongoing project "secrecy".

Ben