 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 403
Re: collecting $$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:12:26 GMT

HI:

A prize in money may bring issue with Lottery and Games Ontario (actually any
prize).

i never thought of that.  We are only talking about a few $$.  not cash
for life....... I wish    8)

When is the next lunch/diner?

The next dinner is:

March 9th, 2001, 6 pm. Mel's Montreal Deli,
440 Bloor Street West (Bloor East of Bathurst).
Hang out with Lego fans here in the GTA at our monthly get together.
Bring out pieces you want to trade, small creations etc...

We strive to have it on the second Friday of every month.  A great
source for info on events and pictures of all events is here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

as well, Calum does a thankless job of maintaining this page with all
rules, events, info, lego links and soon to be digitized pictures of me.

Chris
Lego Walker now @
www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm