 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 396
  collecting $$

Ok, these are just random thoughts (i cant stress this enuff, these are just ideas) now that I know MANY people read this group I'm gonna want feedback I spoke about this briefly early at the start sat.I'd like to propose we collect a small amount (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: collecting $$

Hi, Collecting money for participating is fair. It show commitments from the participants and it helps paying the room. A prize in money may bring issue with Lottery and Games Ontario (actually any prize). I guess you can prove that by building a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: collecting $$

HI: (...) i never thought of that. We are only talking about a few $$. not cash for life....... I wish 8) (...) The next dinner is: March 9th, 2001, 6 pm. Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West (Bloor East of Bathurst). Hang out with Lego fans (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: collecting $$

(...) It's all worth it for photos like this: (URL) were up yesterday :) Calum (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: collecting $$

(...) It's something I wanted to put off for a long long time, with the comment that I'd rather see people show up than to scare them away with asking them to help shoulder some of the cost. I think that still applies, but we've a got a little (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: collecting $$

(...) I think, it will work like this: I'm going to set up a page on our website, which lists people who have donated to rtlToronto, and how much, just like Lugnet. If you want to help pay for some of the operating costs (ie, room rental, playfield (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: collecting $$

(...) I got halfway home on Saturday when I realized I forgot to throw in some coinage. My apologies. I'll get ya at the next dinner. Dave (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: collecting $$

(...) As well, the 5 dollar entry fee for entering 'bots is okay with me. Keeping it free for the audience is a good idea (for now) just to get better known in the community. So i think I'll stop writing now, unless I come up with another 'bot (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)