 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3950
Re: Lets move on...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:34:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Rob, I only have one goal in my lego life now.

To beat you at a lego contest.   NO, Wait.  its been done. several times
in fact.  IIRC several of your entries never even placed in competitions
gone past;  like block stacking.

Ouch. Sore spot. But let me clarify: This was not 'several' times, but only
one time. This happened at rtl7, thats it. Thats all you get. So, who wants
to do blockstacking again?

Rob

As if you have to ask me...

Let's combine our 2 block events... sorting *and* stacking :)

YOu sort the white from the black nad have to make towers of each :)

Ohhhhh, i like that....

Dave