 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3860
Re: Lets move on...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 23:25:27 GMT

I don't care how much wd-40 or graphite
lubricant you spray on Chris's robot, I will still beat him :)

Rob, I only have one goal in my lego life now.

To beat you at a lego contest.   NO, Wait.  its been done. several times
in fact.  IIRC several of your entries never even placed in competitions
gone past;  like block stacking.

:)

I still love this lug.

Chris