 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3854
3853  |  3855
Subject:
Lets move on...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:31:36 GMT

Hi everyone,
Just letting you know I have made some updates to my website.
www.ecf.utorono.ca/~stehlik
I added some stuff on pneumatics and some pics of eXpedite. Both of these
new pages have a lot more coming, but this is what I had time for so far...
I also added links to the rtl9 video, but they are broken. I guess it was
eating up too much space on the peachy server. Is the video available
anywhere else? Eventually I would like to take some smaller clips from the
video and put them on my site. Hopefully Iain won't mind.
About the recent debate on lube, lets be careful it doesn't get out of
control. It sounded like we were going to lose the person who I consider to
be our best robot builder. I don't want this to happen. All of this strife
over something stupid like oil? I don't care how much wd-40 or graphite
lubricant you spray on Chris's robot, I will still beat him :)
Rob