 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3949
Re: Lets move on...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:51:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Rob, I only have one goal in my lego life now.

To beat you at a lego contest.   NO, Wait.  its been done. several times
in fact.  IIRC several of your entries never even placed in competitions
gone past;  like block stacking.

Ouch. Sore spot. But let me clarify: This was not 'several' times, but only
one time. This happened at rtl7, thats it. Thats all you get. So, who wants
to do blockstacking again?

Rob