 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3951
3950  |  3952
Subject:
Duck factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:50:57 GMT

Iain, how's the duck factory coming?  I've been thinking about this
one.  Sounds like fun to try.

If this were an actual contest, I'm guessing you wouldn't be allowed
parallel assembly.  How about feeding the parts in, are you using a
hopper or are you cartridge feeding them?

Derek