 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3470
Re: Here's the thing... (TV Top Shows)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 02:08:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
P.S. Fort Knox’s is holdin’ the Area 51 craft in its labyrinth of
underground storage areas.    -WestWing

hmmmm......probably not...as a key asset of the (US) Federal Reserve system,
it holds the gold storage for Uncle Sam.  The facility looks amazing.
I was there a couple times in my life.

Oh yah, well... how come their was 80,000 cubic feet of gold during the
Carter administration and now theirs only 50,000 cubic feet?
  Just watch the West Wing...

                                   -R