 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3460
Re: Here's the thing... (TV Top Shows)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 01:20:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
Calum Tsang wrote:
David Koudys writes:

                              <a bunch of stuff about computers sniped>

Sports Night
West Wing
B5
MASH

West Wing and Alias are the two I regularly watch.  Agreed on MASH and West
Wing, Sports Night unfortunately I didn't catch during their short run.
Didn't like B5 at all

~West Wing, yes!           :)
~Alias, very much so!      :P
~B5 & Sports Night???     Not even...

My top fav's are Angel!!! and Reboot!!!
If anyone even tries to dispute Reboots contention as a super great show
I'll seriously have to remove their trachea...seriously...      >:(
(It’s a Canadian produced show, it’s the 1st digitally animated t.v. show
ever, it does spoof of the coolest stuff like ‘Evil Dead’ & ‘Dungeons and
Dragons.’     http://www.cyberpursuits.com/heckifiknow/reboot/default.asp
                    http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~ifex534/general.html

So, what’s your favorite *shows?

don't really watch too many tv shows...too busy with lugnet and e-bay....
sorry!!!!

I really can't stand that many commercials!!!

I do like to watch the odd movie, especially in dolby digital 5.1 on my
surround system...

5th Element has a great soundtrack, Waterboy is very nice, Starship troopers
sounded amazing, but unfortunately I didn't have my subwoofer when I had it.
(and when I lent it out, I didn't get it back...) :(

*apology for totally hijacking the thread

P.S. Fort Knox’s is holdin’ the Area 51 craft in its labyrinth of
underground storage areas.    -WestWing

hmmmm......probably not...as a key asset of the (US) Federal Reserve system,
it holds the gold storage for Uncle Sam.  The facility looks amazing.
I was there a couple times in my life.

Though an even better sight there is in the morning, when all the (basic)
training soldiers are doing their pt runs down the roads....that was
fun to watch... :)

Ben