 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3455
Re: Here's the thing... (TV Top Shows)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:13:25 GMT

"Richard noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message

My top fav's are Angel!!! and Reboot!!!
If anyone even tries to dispute Reboots contention as a super great show
I'll seriously have to remove their trachea...seriously...      >:(

*LOVE* reboot! Wish I knew when it was on :( I watched it so much when I was
younger. FRISKET ROCKS!!!!!!

(It's a Canadian produced show, it's the 1st digitally animated t.v. show
ever, it does spoof of the coolest stuff like 'Evil Dead' & 'Dungeons and
Dragons.'     http://www.cyberpursuits.com/heckifiknow/reboot/default.asp
                     http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~ifex534/general.html

You know, I'm embarased to say I didn't know it was Canadian. I honestly
thought it was British. I don't know why!

Does explain why none of my American friends have heard of it...!

So, what's your favorite *shows?

-Seinfeld
-Newsradio
-Star Trek: TNG (newer episodes), DS9 (anything that doesn't involve stupid
Cardasisans or Bajorians), Voyager (anything with Janeway), Enterprise
(anything with the hilarious translator chick)
-Secret Life of Machines (haven't seen THAT for like, 4 years :( )
-Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series
-ELECTRIC CIRCUS
-various shows I won't be able to remember until after I hit SEND (don't you
just HATE THAT? I saw a movie like a week ago, I remember thinking, "THIS IS
THE BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN", and now I can't remember even what it was.
Granted, Fast and the Furious is AWESOME.)

    Iain