 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3453
Re: Here's the thing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:05:11 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message

Anyway, programming/testing is stopped on Runamok 'bot until this gets
worked out.

Is that the name you're using? "Runamok 'bot"? I sure hope not, because that
sounds like crap, Dave.

Oh wait, your robot *is*.

AHAHAHAHA :)

    Iain