 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3006
Re: I guess its official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 20:18:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
I really wanna bring my Chapel.
Which is chalk-full-of heapin’ helpin’ new additions and details…
(That were intended for the 1st ISCC, but I'll likely postpone until next
year when I can guarantee a top 3 finish. *This year I'd only place in the
top five.)

But, I don’t know if Calum wants it…cause its not on a module.
And I don’t know how much free space has been alotted for the layout…
Question: do we even have a layout for this years T3 maped out???

I'd like to get everything onto modules.  We may have some spare modules
with nothing on them for adhoc setups, but I'd like to focus on getting
tightly integrated modules for train3-sort of like the first MonLUG layout.
I also anticipate train3 to be a much smaller event, more cozy.  I can't
believe I just used the word cozy to describe a rtlToronto event.

Nope.  Not yet.  People should start mailing me their TD files for inclusion
into the main layout image.

I was looking around, and found this...

This I think is Jeff's proposed layout....

Ummh Jeff (VW), I have a spare road plate that can be "cut up" for
your contribution....

PS - I've uploaded some pictures on Brickshelf, and am still
uploading...

I'll have a page ready for viewing with captions...

Benjamin Medinets

ps - I'm going to take a couple more shots (phase III) of my
city hall maybe tonight, and perhaps after that spend a little
time building, or I just might sit down with TD and do up my
layout....
???