 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2996
2995  |  2997
Subject:
I guess its official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:02:22 GMT

I noticed that Calum updated the "events" page.  Please note certain items:

The next dinner is on the 11th???

The tentative date for Train 3 is in (late??) January.
For the ones not good with numbers, and dates, etc. - that is just around the
corner.

I hope you guys can build quick.... :)

I don't know how much additional stuff, I'll be able to build.
I am still (mid-point) through my city hall.  I have this striking suspicion
that I still don't have enough roof bricks for it.... I did order 5 bags
(250 bricks), but I am going through them quick.... aaack!!!

It will be hard to order that many guarded inns, for my mom not to notice.
And she would rather I put my resources to use in buying a car....

but I do want to build a villiage to go by my city hall....

I will probably submit an initial layout proposal this weekend.
I might end up just deciding to pull an Iain, and come to the event with
some "rolling stock", or just a couple of items (like Richard did).

I don't know.....

any suggestions........

I guess my view now, is we should try to better integrate our stuff, so that
we can be better suited to do shows.........if we were so inclined.

Any other thoughts, I'd like to know!!

Benjamin Medinets