 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3003
Re: I guess its official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 06:57:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I noticed that Calum updated the "events" page.  Please note certain items:

The next dinner is on the 11th???

Well, according to the second Friday of each month, yes.  I think it's a
good time as people are finally out of holidays and it gives us a week to
train3 as a preparation.

The tentative date for Train 3 is in (late??) January.
For the ones not good with numbers, and dates, etc. - that is just around the
corner.

Actually, I just finalized it today.  January 19th.  Saturday.  Write it
down.  Yay!  Will have more info up tomorrow morning.

I will probably submit an initial layout proposal this weekend.
I might end up just deciding to pull an Iain, and come to the event with
some "rolling stock", or just a couple of items (like Richard did).

Yup, folks, let's get those layout submissions in, start emailing them!

I guess my view now, is we should try to better integrate our stuff, so that
we can be better suited to do shows.........if we were so inclined.

I think what we should be looking towards is well designed layouts with
good custom designs.  The church you brought in is a good example.

Calum