 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2989
Re: New Ft. Legoredo!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 04:07:51 GMT

In lugnet.western, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Hey Richard, if you think you are behind on your lego purchases, what about
me?  I spent probably close to $2000 this fall on Lego, and I still haven't
bought a(nother) metroliner set, nor am have I finished getting all the sets
from 2001 that I want yet.  :(  (but one thing to consider is that I spent
a bit of money from this on bulk bricks, and another portion on some older
stuff from E-bay...)  so it isn't all that bad...

I concur…
So very much, so little income!         :)
Lots-a-great-stuff abound now,
but I'll have to be selective in my purchases.     :(

                     --==Richard==--

P.S. have you been able to locate a King Leo’s Castle yet?
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6098