 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2743
Re: Naming: Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 00:38:24 GMT

"And in this corner of the Activity Room, weighing 420 grams with a whopping
dual RCX hardware structure, he'll take you to the bank for all you're
worth, it's Bruce Sheridan and Withdrawal Symptoms!"

"In the far end of the table, he'll smack you down like a sack of premix
concrete*, it's Derek RAAAAAYYYYYYY-CRRAAAFFFT!"

MY.......

i actually heard the voice.  the words WORKED!! Calum, we have found
another of your talents.  :)

you just HAVE to write all the copy for all the bots for R10!!

that was just way too funny.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm