 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2744
Re: Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 02:11:18 GMT

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Second, Iain, did you ever make any video footage available from Train2?
I would love to see it if so, as I'm sure many others would.

Well, I just finished it. So nya. :)

I'll bring several copies to Montreal this weekend.

    Iain