 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2737
2736  |  2738
Subject:
Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:38:39 GMT

First, Calum, can you bring T-shirts for us out-of-towners to the Montreal
train show? I asked for medium, I'm not sure about anyone else. I vaguely
recall Ka-On asked for medium also. I'll buy his too and get it to him if
you have two medium's. If there's none left that's fine, but if they're just
sitting around, bring them and I'll buy those two from you.
Second, Iain, did you ever make any video footage available from Train2?
I would love to see it if so, as I'm sure many others would.
Thanks guys. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)