 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2758
Re: Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 04:09:03 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message

D'oh!!!  Great Job.....  I can't wait to see it....I'd love a copy (@ the
november dinner!!)

Aight I'll bring some copies then, too.

Much Kudos, and knowing you its got a bad-@$$ soundtrack like Train1....
:)

No, it doesn't have a whicked soundtrack, because I realised how annoying
that Aurora song was when we had to hear it over and over on the doorway PC
:)

Everything But the Girl - Troubled Mind

"...with your troubled mind,
you're like a goods train, running through my life."

    Iain