 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2736
Re: Naming: Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:34:01 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

(Team Knob: The Goal is Elevation!)

But really, no.

perhaps while you're driving down to the library.

No, that's the best time to take footage of other rtl members in their vans,
latchin' modules, crusin' down QEW. I was memorizing the words to "I Wish"
by Skee-lo last night. I think that's wrong.

I wish I had a brand-new car,
so far, I got this hatchback...
And everywhere I go, yo I gets laughed at.
And when I'm in my car I'm laid back,
I got an 8-track and a spare tire in the backseat,
but that's flat!

I would play ghetto games,
name my kids ghetto names...
Little Mookie, big Al, Lorraine...
Yo you know that's on the real.

> Ben the Scoremaster will have to write down a name for each.  I leave it
up
to him if he wishes to do the Mark Beiro "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" • intros
for each robot.

Megaphone? Can anyone secure a megaphone? Or a pylon/cone? Or an inverted
topless pappier-mache hat?

    Iain