 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2733
Naming: Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 03:50:56 GMT

I've noticed that at the more recent rtl events have had a lack of names for
robots. IE, it's always just "X's Robot", where X = robot builder.

Can everyone name their robots this time, like we used to like at, say,
rtl4? Who could forget Rogue Penguin! Or the infamous KBot twins!

I propose a requirement that everyone gives their robot a beautiful name. :)

    Iain