 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2655
  Legends Club Car comments

Hey folks, So I got my Metroliner + 2 Club Cars today, as JeffVW noted, if you order on Monday, it'll often come on the Thursday. They were helplessly stranded on my porch without a signature. I decided to build a Club Car tonight and keep the new (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Legends Club Car comments )Bunnies(

(...) Well, not really all that unusual! Many of the Legends came out sub-standard or flawed in some manner. It appears the quality control division were on-lunch when the Legends line came through. ;) --==Richard==-- P.S. What does everybody think (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Legends Club Car comments )Bunnies(

(...) Sigh. IE's asleep at the switch. :) (...) I'm grimacing too now, but thanks for sharing-it's actually rather interesting. The two section head is really rather novel. Damned creepy though! Calum (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Legends Club Car comments

(...) Ah, so you are the person who got the last to be had. I went about in early 97, and got one of 3 of the OCTAN tank cars, and saw a half pack of 4.5V points at The Bay downtown, a monorail in the Eaton's Center (at the downstairs toy store, I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Legends Club Car comments

(...) Actually, I haven't really purchased all that much at all-hunting for cool sets has really become hard these last years. I'm not the type (either it's character or capital, I'm not sure) to go around buying multiple copies of any set, except (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Legends Club Car comments

(...) Nice.... :) <snip> and it's companion MetroStation. (Wouldn't the 4554 be incredible for another (...) it wouldn't be bad....I would rather see 2150 made into a legend instead. It is the same one, but red. If I got that one, I'd be RED Train (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)