 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2660
Re: Legends Club Car comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:43:15 GMT

Hey folks,

So I got my Metroliner + 2 Club Cars today, as JeffVW noted, if you order on
Monday, it'll often come on the Thursday.  They were helplessly stranded on
my porch without a signature.  I decided to build a Club Car tonight and
keep the new Metroliner for a rainy day to pull out to enjoy, since I
already have a 4558 Metroliner from 1995 (last one in Toronto! :) and it's
companion MetroStation.  (Wouldn't the 4554 be incredible for another
Legends release?)

Ah, so you are the person who got the last to be had.  I went about in early
97, and got one of 3 of the OCTAN tank cars, and saw a half pack of 4.5V points
at The Bay downtown, a monorail in the Eaton's Center (at the downstairs toy
store, I don't know the name of it) -so someone had been picking the bones
clean!

James P