 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2657
Re: Legends Club Car comments )Bunnies(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 05:46:31 GMT

Hey folks,
One weirdity I found was one of the 2x2x1 thinwalls was slightly blanched
and one of the faces on the figure is kinda misprinted.  I really don't
care, but it's a little unusual.

Well, not really all that unusual!
Many of the Legends came out sub-standard or flawed in some manner.
It appears the quality control division were on-lunch when the Legends line
came through.          ;)

                              --==Richard==--

P.S. What does everybody think of the minifig Bunnies!!!
I know Rob is just grimacing at the stupidity of acquiring large amounts of
rabbits, but I think there kinda neat. Plus, the brown earth-tone pants are
perfect for the peasant population of my Medieval kingdom. And most notably,
I'll have tones of brown hands! Brown and dark Gray minifig hands are the
best most natural looking gloves/gauntlets for my cavalry units! Also, the
bunny face can be removed to reveal a ghost like head underneath.         :)

http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=4051-1

http://www.brickmaster.de/nesquick.jpg

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4051