 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2466
  [rtlToronto] October Monthly Dinner on the 19th

Hi folks, rtlToronto October Monthly Dinner Friday, October 19th, 2001 - 6 pm Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West (E of Bathurst) Since I haven't seen anyone disagree with October 19th, let's get together then for the October Monthly Dinner. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce)

  Re: [rtlToronto] October Monthly Dinner on the 19th

(...) I'll be there. The 19th is now booked for LEGO night in Canada. No one shall interfere with this evening at risk of being persecuted by Dave to the full extent of the law!! Dave (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] October Monthly Dinner on the 19th

(...) When is BrikWars again? Is it that weekend that we're having the dinner? If so, then I'll just crash in Toronto. (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

(...) BrickWarz beginz Sunday Octoberz 21stz. (URL) received my Shop @ Home parcel, and I now have Three Guarded Inns all lined up formin’ a walled walk-way! (in casse you were interested…) The game may possibly be just 2 on 2… I haven’t got (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

I still plan on attending.... Jeff VW (Who has finished moving... Started building a monkey... Cursed at his ladder because it resembles this -|--/--|--\--\--| ) "Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

(...) Wonderful!!! That means that if you come you’ll be able to give Jeff Elliott a ride. AND David Koudys will be in town for the weekend, so he’s a definite. AND Unless Iain is workin’ for the TTC he too should be able to make it down… Oh, and I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

(...) fig. (...) I too am looking forward to playing. At the moment, I am able to attend all 3 impending events, the robotics competition, the dinner, and the brickwarz. I don't have an updated drill schedule, and I hope we (our unit) doesn't get (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

If Ben can go, I'm in for sure. Otherwise, I *might* be able to....... but probably not. Eric DeGiuli (URL) DIESPAM to reply (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

(...) I'm holding shirts for Ben Medinets, Dave Koudys (2x), Oliver Giesen, Richard Noeckel, Eric DeGiuli, Brian Peiris. Please pick them up at rtl9 or the week after at October Dinner. I'll be selling them at rtl9 and will do another batch (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

(...) That sound like a really good idea! And since were talkin’ about sendin’ photos: <smooth segway> (sp?) Would it be possible to have our BrickWarz game photos appear on rtlToronto’s ‘Photo & Archive’ Section under a War Game section. Something (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

(...) Segue. Blame the Italians. (...) I hope you'll publish a writeup and announce it over at .fun.gaming and like places--I'll be interested in seeing it! best LFB (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

(...) I can put a link off of the Cool Links and Friends or something from the Contents section of the page. You should configure your own webspace on Brickshelf and put up a general info page if you can, perhaps at York. Calum (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

Well, I'm afraid I've got a retreat weekend for work that weekend, so I'm not going to be able to come :( Jeff E (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

That’s too bad… I was looking forward to havin’ you help organize the game with me! But I understand, have fun at the retreat. Well, Jeff Van Winden, David Koudys, Iain Hendry and I can still attend. So 2 on 2 will be just fine for a test game! And (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

"richard noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKyJ5L.722@lugnet.com... (...) So Maybe :) I have to carefully budget my weekends from here on in, as parks are shutting down for the season. (PCWo is closed, CP Closes last (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

(...) don't forget six-flags Darien Lake closes the last week in October. I will probably go there on Sunday. I had tickets since the end of August, but couldn't go for various reasons. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)