 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2302
  Lego Trains

Hi, I've been a lurker for a while and been reading the posts with interest. My husband and I are real Lego fans, and now want to get our kids stared with Lego trains. The big question is where do I buy it? I have seen the one set at ToysRUs but is (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Trains

(...) Hi and welcome to Lugnet! the 4561 is also available at sears (they had it at around 90$ on the web site www.sears.ca a few month ago), don't know if they still have some. unfortunately all other train stuff, you have to order from Lego Shop (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Trains

(...) Another possibility is Eatons at Eaton Center in downtown Toronto, and the Bay. Unfortunately Eatons is even worse than Toys R Us for pricing, though the Bay often will have 25% and similar sales (Bay Days etc) At Christmas time, you'll find (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Trains

(...) I don't know if they still have it on-line. I think that was only a limited time special. I seen the set at Sears (in St. Catharines) and they were still charging over $150 CDN for it. I have to agree with Martin Legault that the Duplo train (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego Trains

(...) I have to agree with the others on getting Duplo trains. They will be much easier for kids of that age to play with, and they look like a lot of fun. I've actualy debated getting some for myself. (I have to remember I don't have space for the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)