 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2242
2241  |  2243
Subject:
EAT MY monkey DUST!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 01:09:57 GMT

HEY ROB!!!!!

guess, what!!!!!???

my proto-monkey (pun intended)  just went from both arms on 1 rung to
both arms on a second rung.

I need to re-gear the arms to be able to lift an RCX.  then i need to do
TONS of programing.....

will it WIN, NO

is it FAST, NO

but is it a 2 arm monkey that swings from rung to rung, YES.

moo ha ha ha

Chris

P.S. Kate says my monkey needs to be prettier

Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm