 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2243
Re: EAT MY monkey DUST!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 01:28:20 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

P.S. Kate says my monkey needs to be prettier

Just add those orange wings that come in the RIS. And maybe some of the
purple tubes. then itll be plenty pretty.

(PRETTY? COME ON! youve got to be kidding me. pretty is red, yellow, black
white, green, purple and gray all in the same machine)

--
    /"\
    \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news