 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2246
Re: EAT MY monkey DUST!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 02:26:39 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message

my proto-monkey (pun intended)  just went from both arms on 1 rung to
both arms on a second rung.

This is great news!

I need to re-gear the arms to be able to lift an RCX.  then i need to do
TONS of programing.....

I'm having a horrid time trying to get my robot to lift itself. I do believe
another 3:1 is in order! Now where will I put it... It's the most
frustrating thing, having a nice, compact, secure mechanism, then having to
rip it appart to regear. *Emits Frustrate-Wind*

but is it a 2 arm monkey that swings from rung to rung, YES.

That's amazingly impressive. I'm trying to think of how that might be done.
It certainly doesn't sound easy!

P.S. Kate says my monkey needs to be prettier

Maybe if you'd pick a unified colour scheme for once, and tie everything
together with nice spacing... ;)

COLOUR SCHEMES FOR LEGO TECHNIC:

Beam            Plate

Red             Yellow