 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2053
Re: URL for Box car pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 02:13:32 GMT

BTW do you think that people from VLC could come east for a Canadian Brickfest?

that would be great if all (most) of canuck club could meet, southern invader
would also be welcome ;-)

All the way to TO? It might be possible, with enough notice and what not.

Actually worse... I think the better chance is in Ottawa.... hosted by the
Canadian die-hard LUG....ParLUGment. That's my theory....it might be in
Toronto.... but then costs of registration for the event would be higher.

Benjamin Medinets