 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2052
Re: Train2 Toronto pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 02:03:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin Dixon writes:
JOE wrote:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6246

Kevin, that Amtrack train Engine is awsome! Is that yours? I think I'm going
to build one of them when I get some more gray bricks! Anyway, those are
great pics. Looks like Train2 was alot of fun. Joe

Hi Joe,

Nope, the Amtrack train engine isn't mine, but it is quite beautiful.  I
believe it was created by Pierre Normandin from Montreal.  Can someone
else confirm that?

Kevin

I can....he (well it) pulled my 8 car metroliner when my engine decided to
refuse to go around the corner (sticky bogey-plate) on Saturday.

Benjamin Medinets