 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2049
Re: Train2 Toronto pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:52:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin Dixon writes:
Hi all,

I've finally had a chance to post my pictures from Train2 in Toronto
this past weekend.  They are located on brickshelf here:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6246

Enjoy!

Kevin

PS Does anyone know a quick way of posting a lot of pictures on
brickshelf?  It is rather painful to post each one individually when it
can take 30sec to a minute for the picture to upload.  Thanks!

Kevin, that Amtrack train Engine is awsome! Is that yours? I think I'm going
to build one of them when I get some more gray bricks! Anyway, those are
great pics. Looks like Train2 was alot of fun. Joe