 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2046
Re: URL for Box car pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:39:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dean Husby writes:
Martin Legault wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dean Husby writes:
Hey guys!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/Train2/mov01541.mpg

shows some box cars. Does anyone have a link to some more pictures of
them? They look wonderful!

--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320

They were from MonLUG. I think they were Kevin Zwicker's, but I'm not
positive on that. Kevin?
Too bad Martin didn't bring his CN locomotive.
Play well.

Tim Strutt  8^)

Hi,

To bad I didn't brooth the CN loco I was sure that DCC would work, bur those • CN
and CP box car are mine.

DCC? Where are things sitting as far as DCC right now? I'm really wanting to • get
into that.

will post some picture on brickshelf latter next week.

I can't wait to see some up close pics of them. They look fantastic in that • video.
I've created a CN diesel as well. I'm just waiting for the O Scale decals to • really
make it shine, then I'll pop up pics.

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320
TFM's LEGO Workshop - www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm
The Vancouver LEGO Club - www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/

Hi again,

I'm happy that you like my MOC, you can see my 2 CN engine on brickshelf, I
don't have much time to put more picture right now.

I also took a lot last week-end at train2, will post them later, congrat Calum
and other who participated in that event.

Dean, if I'm correct you did a few VIA train, those were awsome.

BTW do you think that people from VLC could come east for a Canadian Brickfest?

that would be great if all (most) of canuck club could meet, southern invader
would also be welcome ;-)

Martin